Saturday, October 07, 2006

Exhibiton Updates

Have not had the time spend time at the gallery. Too many presentations, conferences to attend and last minute stuff. But from what I have heard and the media response, it has been really good. I have been featured in Indian express, where they have kindly written 2 columns on my paintings after an interview with me. Must say it reads good! Photographs and writeups have started appearing in the Indian Express, Hindu, Deccan chronicle, and the times.

But the best part is that I have got the biggest compliment that an artist could ever get. Another artist who saw my work commented that she is inspired to take up the abstract style. Promise. And I have 5 witnesses:-) Diya, Sohel,Anirudh, Vinod, Bharath & myself.And no, I did not pay them to come to the gallery.

No comments: